ONLINE COURSE: Ayurvedic Cooking for Vata Dosha
How to Balance Vata Dosha with a Healthy Diet
Vata dosha is one of the three ayuvedic principles found in the body and the easiest to upset. Irregular lifestyle, stress, rushing, overwork all contribute to Vata dosha imbalance which can lead to anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, and irregular digestion. Fortunately, Vata dosha is also the easiest of the three doshas to balance.
THIS COURSE IS AVAILABLE VIA MAHARISHI UNIVERSITY ONLINE PROGRAM. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER OR VISIT THE SITE FOR MORE DETAILS
The main focus of the course is a healthy ayurvedic diet. We will demonstrate how to cook delicious vegetarian recipes that are designed for the Vata body type including soups, main courses, desserts, breakfast, and drinks.
The “Ayurvedic Cooking for Vata Dosha” course is presented in a fun cooking show format with ayurvedic cooks. The lessons also include interviews and discussions with MUM’s top ayurvedic experts.
In this 5-lesson online course you will learn:
- What are the healthiest ingredients, the healthiest cooking methods, and the proper ways of food preparation.
- The importance of healthy oils in the diet and the guidelines about eating dairy.
- How to prepare ayurvedic basics such as ghee, panir, and lassi.
- What are the best Vata-pacifying foods including fruits, vegetables, legumes, whole grains and nuts.
- How to use spices in ayurvedic cooking to balance Vata dosha and improve digestion.
- How to cook a Vata pacifying winter meal and adjust your diet to the seasons.
- How to start the day with a nourishing breakfast.
In addition to watching the video lessons, you will be able to download pdf versions of the ayurvedic recipes, questionnaires, and charts to help you learn the material.