Super Habits for a Healthier, Happier, and Longer Life
from Ancient Ayurveda and Modern Science
Robert Keith Wallace, PhD
This site is a multisite. If you click on the menu items above you will be sent to several complete websites.
Hi, Welcome to Biohack Longevity
We hope you enjoy our site. Our focus is on techniques and habits to improve you gut/brain health and to biohack longevity. We recommend many of the daily and seasonal habits given by Ayurveda, the traditional health system of India. These positive health habits can easily be incorporated into your life. Our site is also a gateway to several other sites including: docgut.com, doshaguru.com, dharmaparenting.com, dharmapublications.com, and totalbraincoaching.com.
- Biohacking Longevity: Shortcuts to a Healthier, Happier, and Longer Life from Ancient Ayurveda and Modern Science by Robert Keith Wallace, PhD
- Modern and Ancient Ayurveda Biohacks for Longevity by Robert Keith Wallace, PhD
- The Health Benefits of Morning Sunlight: Ancient Ayurveda and Modern Science by Robert Keith Wallace, PhD
- Biohack Longevity Supplements: Modern Science and Ancient Ayurveda by Robert Keith Wallace, PhD
- Ranking Biohack Longevity Supplements: Modern Science and Ancient Ayurveda
Free Online course on Maharishi Ayurveda
Ayurveda is considered the world’s oldest and most complete system of natural healthcare. Originating in ancient India thousands of years ago, this holistic approach to healthcare covers everything from prevention to maintenance, treatment, rejuvenation, and more.
Take time to enjoy this wonderfully engaging, easy-to-follow series with our expert teachers and renowned scientists and medical professionals — Dr. Keith Wallace and Dr. Karen Pirc — as they simplify the fundamental principles of Maharishi AyurVeda and provide a great platform for mapping out a practical course for improving your health and that of your family.
Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s revival of Ayurvedic knowledge, known as Maharishi AyurVeda, has helped spur worldwide scientific interest in Ayurveda and is contributing to the current trend toward more natural, holistic healthcare